Monday, August 6, 2012

Kleancolor package arrived!

It really arrived for some days ago, but it's fun showing anyhow. Picture heavy. See anything you like? :)
 
I like Kleancolor, they are cheap and have good quality, perfect for nail art à 1-2coaters. These I bought at ebay for nothing and got them less than a week after. Just perfect.

 I added the name of them on the caps to make it easier if anyone wonder what they are called.





Hello there dupeés.. well yea almost. If I knew they where so similar I would have skipped one of them. Beach blue is slightly darker than neon blue.
Disclaimer: Pictures are not perfectly color correct so if you like something, I would find some swatches to make sure that you still like it. :)
I will not do swatches on them either unless someone specifically ask for it. They will appear random in nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.