Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of july nail art design

Since it is 4th of july (still), I thought it would be appropriate with a nail design to go with it. I looked at a lot of inspiration and came up with an idea. Realized that I couldn't really do it since I didn't have all the colors for it at the place that I'm living in right now (they are still at my old apartment). Yesterday I therefor started playing with acrylic paint and a really thin brush.

And here it is. I really liked the idea, but I thought that the execution was a bit messy. I wished for a nice nail art design for the stars and stripes but felt that it didn't live up to my expectations. I didn't clean up my cuticles or putted on top coat. I ended up just washing my hands in hot water, but took this picture before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.