Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Striped sloping funky french with tear drop rhinestone flowers

Here I've got a nail art design I really like. It is a striped very high sloping funky french with tear drop rhinestones half flowers. I don't think it read so much summer, more autumn, but I liked it and wanted to show it. :)





The polish for the sloping funky french base is Paris Memories (it is some sort of dark blue-green shimmer). I really like Paris Memories, it's a nice budget brand. Each bottle 12ML is 19SEK (about 2euro, 2,5$ and 1,65£)

The stripes are a shimmery golden green from Sure Promises that got a nice color from the "layering" over the dark Paris Memories. Also the silver glitter is Sure Promises.

And on the top three light blue tear drop rhinestones and a regular round pink rhinestone in the middle to make it flower like.

So what about it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.