Friday, July 20, 2012

Green corset funky french with yellow smiley accent nail

I LOVE corset nail designs! Here is one with green made as a funky french with a yellow smiley face accent nail on the right hand. My left hand was without accent nails.


 And I love these type of smiley faces nail art designs where the eyes are rhinestones. It gives it some sort of 3D-feeling and they are as well always perfectly round. ;)
Polishes:
China Glaze - White out
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
Paris Memories - (the green)
Tiger nail polish - (no number, no name. A nail polish brand I bought in Denmark and is used for the yellow in the accent nail. It's the perfect nuance of yellow for smiley faces!)
Rhinestones: Black and opaque 1MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.