Monday, July 30, 2012

Green sloping funky frech with glitter top coat

Here's a manicure I'm ambivalent to. I LOVE the green polish with golden shimmer, ie. Tiger nail polish (a no namer and no number) but I think that the glitter in the nail design takes over and hides its magnificence.

 And the polishes, this time with a photo aswell.  L.A. Colors Art Deco -green glitter. Paris memories -black. ZTIZ nail polish (the glitter with a clear pink base) and Viva la Diva -56. I think I used the green Viva la diva like undies for the green shimmer polish from Tiger, since it's a bit sheer.
However the real candy in my eyes is this on below. I like the massive amount of golden shimmer in it, which really shows on the nails.


4 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.