Friday, July 27, 2012

Green sloping funky french with 4MM black opaque rhinestones

This is a nail art design that I really love. I think it's the kind you either love because of the colors, the 3Dfeeling and awesomeness or hate because the rhinestones are too big. I had no problem with the size of the rhinestones, and they rested on my nails till the day I removed the whole mani.








The green is Sure Promise, a light green with a golden shimmer. Can't remember if there's some undies or if I painted several coats. The black lines are L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black and the black opaque rhinestones are 4MM except on the pinkies where I have 3MM smaller ones (which unfortunately are a bit prismatic but what ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.