Monday, July 9, 2012

Needle nail art funky french with rhinestones

This nail art I really like!It might look like water marble but it isn't. It is needle nail art, sometime called needle dragging. Quite easy, I just put two nail polishes together and then mix them with a needle. I also putted on rhinestones and dots. The accents nail I actually liked the best. Sorry for the non-cleanup.




Everything is actually HM nail polish. The blue is Nail him. The purple (next to the light blue that sometime seems black but actually is dark purple), black (next to red) and the red is from a HM mini collection and are simply called, purple, black and red. The rhinestones are 1MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.