Saturday, July 21, 2012

French mani with purple rhinestones

Here's a french manicure, very similar to what I made in this post, except that the line is blue and the rhinestones are purple. This time the accent nails got large rhinestones on them.




The white is China Glaze - White out.  The black and the blue are L.A. Colors Art Deco (called "black" and "sky blue"). Sky blue I can really recommend, covers perfect and as always the brushes are thin and perfect fine liner polishes. Of cause I dropped it on a stone floor and broke the whole thing but I'll buy a new one as soon as possible! Rhinestones used are 1MM and 4MM.

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.