Thursday, July 12, 2012

Black and white zebra pattern sloping funky french

This is one nail art I really like, zebra pattern! I have a sloping funky french on all nails except my left ring finger where I putted the zebra print on the whole nail.


 Above is my left hand.
  Above is my right hand.

 I also made a small silver glitter line at the very tip of the "smiley" of the nail since all of the other nails had some silver on them.
And the matching zebra pattern pumps to go with it. Lovely! :)
The polishes used: The black base is Paris memories. The white zebra lines are L.A. Colors Art Deco - white. For the silver glitter I used two polishes, first L.A. Colors Art Deco - silver and afterwards L.A. Colors Art Deco - silver glitter on top of the silver lines.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.