Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bright orange and dark blue nail art manicure

I like getting inspired by others. Found this on youtube for a couple of years ago and did the very same on my own nails. It is a real favorite of mine, and I've done it several times. Can't wait doing this again since my nails are longer now.

Bought HM nail polish -Dashing Diva on sale à 10SEK. Orange creme, not neon, but still very bright.

Then did the rest, like from the tutorial whit some small changes. I really like the combination of blue and orange, it's like if they emphasize each other. And the white dots actually makes the rhinestones look bigger, which is nice.


So except for HM- Dashing Diva, the dark blue is Kubiss - Shade no. 55. I've outlined the blue Kubiss with  L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dark blue. The white is China Glaze -White out. Rhinestones are 3MM and 1MM.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tack, men jag kan ju inte ta åt mig någon ära för att ha kommit på idéen :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ja,jag gillar den skarpt!:) Två gånger har jag gjort detta men nog blir det fler :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.