Monday, July 2, 2012

Summery flower nail art with a green funky french

This is one nail art design I like. The color scheme is green, blue and purple and some white. I think that the flowers are much more clean and well done this time. And I like the dots at the sides, I think it might contribute to make my nails look longer, maybe.
 

This is a feature I like with this design, the actual full flower appearing, when you put a right and a left flower together.



Unfortunately I'm not sure what polishes I've used, this is actually a two year old nail design. Can look into it if any one would ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.