Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pink leopard spots and large rhinestones

This nail art is from the same place as this nail art design I made. They are from a web page selling false nails, and I made the very same nail art with some modifications and painted it on my own nails.  I can't say anything else than asian inspired nails are awsome!I love them!





The shimmery pink is Paris Memories as well as the white on the leopard spots and there is a white base as well. On the white I've painted some layers of ZTIZ (with some really light pink with glitter). The black is Paris memories. And the gold lines are L.A. Colors Art Deco, first "gold" and then "gold glitter". The rhinestones are light pink, and the largest one is 7MM, and the smaller ones are 4MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.