Thursday, July 5, 2012

Golden green funky french with fruit fimos

Since I do love fruit fimos I have another one to show. This time with a green with gold shimmer polish from OPI. And the name of the OPI, I'm clueless...Bought from ebay, but I was bidding on another polish brand but got this one. I really liked it so I kept it, however, the branding on the bottom was wrong. So if anyone have a clue, please tell!

Except for the fimos I've got this small metal beads on. This was actually my first try with the metal beads, and I liked them.




Well... sadly I took all photos after 3 or 4 days and there is some tear and wear at the tips and some of the metal beads have disappeared. 

Almost forgot, black lines are L.A. Colors Art Deco - black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.