Saturday, July 28, 2012

Black and white Zebra pattern sloping funky french 2

I like making Zebra pattern! They are quit simple when you get into it and can maintain a steady hand. This one is very similar to one I've had before, which I posted in this post. The polishes are almost the same, China Glaze -White out for the base, L.A. Colors Art Deco -black, L.A. Colors Art Deco - silver and L.A. Colors Art Deco - silver glitter.


The pictures are about one year old, but you can clearly see the discoloration on my nails. Nowdays I allways use base polish. :(

Note that this one has a white base and the stripes are black. It will come up a comparison post soon for the true nail polish/nail art nerd (like me).

China Glaze - White out
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.