Sunday, July 22, 2012

Leopard nail art on gradient french mani

The nail art of today is this leopard one:

I remember that I wasn't content with it after I'd done it but I did get compliments for it when I had it on. On the white tips I have a pink very subtle, almost not showing pink gradient. The leopard spots are filled with neon orange and the dots are made with a dotting tool.


I evidently also took a photo of all tools and polishes used (except base and top coat). I also made some sort of tutorial of this but now I think it looked messy and don't think I'll post it.
China Glaze -White out.
Paris Memories (black and pink)
Sure promise (pink)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Bright orange
dotting tool :)

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.