Monday, July 16, 2012

My favorite nail polish!

Well, I love nail art but I do wear my nails with "just" one color on them sometimes. And my absolute favorite color of the ones I got in possession, this is it: China Glaze - 2nite from the discontinued OMG-collection. I would die for a complete collection, but I'm not willing to pay the price they are sold for on ebay, being a student with no income. 




The pictures aren't even near showing how beautiful the polish actually is but still, wow, mind-blowing. The only thing bugging me is the hair-mark on my index finger which make it look divided but whatever :D

I know it's hard to chose a favorite nail polish, but if any one can, please comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.