Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orange neon funky french

This is one nail art I'm not really content with..It is needme PARIS Nail Polish -19 and the black is Gabrini Elegant. I like color, and I like neon orange but I don't like the amount of coats I had to use to make the color correct. At first I have 2-3 coats of Gabrini Elegant (white) and then numerous of coats of orange, maybe 5-7 and then top coat.  I can put it simply, this is a polish no one needs The color it self is nice though. Normally I like to wear my nail art/manicure for as long as possible but this one I took away the very next day, first thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.