Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Striped purple and orange nail art

This I made for quite some time ago, like two years ago. And it shows, my nails were really short. I have alternated so that my thumb is purple on my left hand and orange on my right hand.



So, the polishes used are all Paris memories. Also the thin lines, which I've actually made with an angled regular brush. The brush size on Paris memories also helped I guess, it's quite thin comparing to many others. I really like this nail art and I liked the color combination as well. Purple and orange are nice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.